Monday, July 24, 2006

still here



Have avoided posting because I became self conscious thinking of other people viewing what I wrote. Seems like most of the blogs I read, the authors are actual writers. Good writers. I actually despise putting my thoughts on paper(or computer) because I don't come across how I perceive myself to be. But fuck it, all this ever was supposed to be was my fun with Lola. I just found myself obsessing over what I should write, like there is a following to this blog:) LOL! I want to vent about how fucked up the world is(wars, ect.), how stupid people are and just bitching in general but I want to keep this as upbeat as possible. Anyway, onto my sweet little girl.

She is all over walking, has been for 4 weeks now. Hells bells, she is awake again, what do I do? I almost always go back to her and nurse her back to sleep or at least till she is almost asleep. Yes I am STILL nursing. She is still such a titmouse. She seemed to cut back around her birthday, but now it seems she has picked it up full force again. She is calling.........

7 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Oh - don't ever feel that way. I know exactly what you mean, but I think being able to express whatever you want, whenever you want is awesome..and healthy!

I love the first few weeks of walking - when theyre still unsteady but so confident and happy they're walking. :)

7:25 AM  
Blogger Cerella said...

Girl, you know that my non-writing abilities haven't stopped me! Keep on keepin' on! Lola looks soo cute!!!!q

12:57 PM  
Blogger Cerella said...

OMG, I'm cracking up! I just clicked on Lola's photo for a close up and saw the drool! She must be thinking of the boobies! Too funny!!! :)

1:04 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

So glad you're back! I feel the same way you do about writing. I just keep doing it, knowing that I'm my own worst enemy.

(There I go, inadvertantly quoting a Pink song again...)

Btw...I love the way you write! Very conversational.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

So glad you're back! I feel the same way you do about writing. I just keep doing it, knowing that I'm my own worst enemy.

(There I go, inadvertantly quoting a Pink song again...)

Btw...I love the way you write! Very conversational.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Ahleyanna said...

ijust brought this up to read, and lil' miss tamara came up and squealed and pointed at the pic of Lola. it was so cute. she then looked at me, made a questioning noise, and pointed again. anywho, its good to hear from you again ^^

12:59 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

BTW...the picture of Lola in this post is the cutest damn thing I've ever seen. I practically weep every time I see it!

(Though I miss your writing!)
xo

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home