Friday, May 05, 2006

HAPPY FIRST BDAY LOLA G






How time flies when you're having fun. I cant believe its been a year since my little froglet came into my life! I could only have dreamed how much she would rock my world. Luckily there was no one to take her away in the first couple of weeks because I just might have sent her back!! Oh those BAD baby blues. Thank God they didn't get the best of me and now she is the light of my life. She brings me happiness beyond comprehension and a love greater than can be described or contained, with a little exhaustion thrown in for good measure.:) So much has changed this year, the fastest year of my life thus far. Its awesome to see a tiny, helpless baby grow into a onery, little ball of energy and wonder. She is my perfect little angel, my flower slowly blossoming. My titmouse! Yes she earned the title, that's for sure. She is everything to me. I LOVE YOU LOLA GRACE!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cerella said...

Happy 1st Birthday Lola Grace! You are too cute in that bandana!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Ahleyanna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY little miss Lola!!

keep up the good work momma

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the bandanda b-day girl...Wear the name Titmouse like a badge of honor :)

6:06 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

AWWWWWW! That made me tear up. :) Lola Grace - love that. She is so dear!

Happy Birthday lil titmouse!!!!!!!

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lola, where's your Mama?

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home