Thursday, April 27, 2006

SWEETNESS




Tonight after feeling frazzled from trying to contain Lola (which seems impossible all of a sudden), she gave me kisses!!:) It might not seem a big deal but it made my night. She will usually give others kisses if they ask but not me(??!!).Tonight she was in that calm state of awareness that sometimes comes over her like she is 100 years old and knows all thats going on. No fussing after her bath getting her pjs on. I gave her a book and she was intent on reading it. Then we read the book(Time for Bed). She brushed her teeth then I turned on her Yanni and asked for kisses and she didn't hesitate:) It was so sweet. I really needed that after feeling all I had been doing was saying no to her all day. I was feeling a little disconnected then came kisses:) Then as she nursed she held my hand tight and at that moment I felt so much love and connection. God is good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cerella said...

Lola looks like she is creating a path of destruction on your house in the third pic! haha

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww that is so precious! That made me teary from just imagining how good that must have felt. She is so adorable. And I know that calm state of awareness and I love when Cricket is like that and "she is 100 years old and knows all thats going on" is the perfect explanation.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

She's beautiful! I love picture 3. she looks like a little ballerina, practicing barre work!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home